Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dangling the Sex Carrot

By no means am I a relationship expert or anything close to one, but I would like to give my input on something that I viewed online. Actually, I'm pretty sure that it's something that goes on in many homes across the country.....probably even the world. 

I guess I should go back a little bit huh? Well there's this show called Dr. Drew's Lifechangers that comes on the CW...I think. Anyway, I've never really watched this show before but I have run across it while channel surfing. Now from what I have seen, they have pretty interesting topics on there most of the time; which doesn't surprise me given that Dr. Drew has a lot to do with the Teen Mom series on MTV. So for some reason unknown even to me I decided to google the show to see what was on the website. Once there, I see    that they did a show about miserable newlyweds.....yeah I'll wait. Now is it just me or is that an oxymoron??? I mean if yall are newlyweds and are already miserable WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GET MARRIED IN THE FIRST PLACE? 

So me being the nosey chic that I am....I had to know more about these people. Oh and by the way, they were BLACK! That doesn't matter to me for real, but I just had to point that out. So then I see something that says "Dangling the Sex Carrot". Now me being me, I already know what time it is when I see this mess!!! To sum up what I saw, the couple had been married about 6 or 7 weeks, have a couple of kids together, and the woman had decided to cut off the cooch because hubby wasn't helping around the house. 


Life really is too short to sleep alone - at least when you're wanting intimacy in your relationship.

Now for those of you who are sensitive to a certain type of language...some call it French...you may wanna stop reading right now!!! Cuz ya girl is about to tell it like it T.I. is!!!

Since when did cutting off the lovin' from a man solve any thing??? Personally that's not a tool in my arsenal. What I'm saying is that I don't play that game. Because at the end of a long day, Mami wants to get her rocks off too!!! I mean what is the sense in being married and you're not doing what God intended for married folks to do....BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY!!!  Men are hard-wired. I mean that in every sense of the word. In my opinion, getting no azz isn't gonna make a man say "Well dam maybe I need to start helping my wife do some of these chores". Eventually that's gonna make him think about cheating on yo stingy butt!!! Ole girl at the office has probably already been sweating him for a while now......

So the next time you dangle that carrot, you'll be doing just that dangling it!!!!

Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment