Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Go Shawty!!! It's Ya Birthday.

I haven't blogged in so long. I should just be ashamed of myself....but I'm not. I've just had so much going on and I didn't want to get too personal on here. But looking back, I probably should've just blogged about it considering that I vented on facebook instead. I would've been better off venting on my blog. I don't have a lot of followers on here yet so nobody would've really known. 


Anyway, today is my 30th birthday! Hopefully things are about to start turning around for me...in a positive and good way. I'm definitely working on making some changes in myself. I start grad school next week. Good thing it's online too. That way I don't have to work anything around school. I can "go to class" whenever I want. 









I always said that I was gonna take this big fly trip to Vegas on my 30th birthday....but looks like that ain't gonna happen. It's cool tho. I'm in HuntsVegas. I'm goin out with the girls tonight for food and drinks. So that should be fun. Anything outside from my normal routine is fun. I don't get to do too much these days. My finances are messed up right now.....so you know how that goes. 


In other news, I have started working on my book. Hopefully, the ideas keep flowing and I finish it in a timely manner. I think this one will be called Family Secrets.  I'm also planning on starting one called Breaking the Cycle.  


That's enough for now...just touching base. I promise to blog more though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment