Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Go to Bed Sleepyhead...I Said Go to Bed

Soooo I finally decided to do a blog. Hopefully, I'm good at it. I thought I'd be relaxing and the kids would be asleep by now....NOT! It's one of those long nights! I guess I'll introduce myself in this one. I'm a 29 year old mother of two. I'm an electrical engineer.....well, I have a degree in electrical engineering. Right now, I'm a stay-at-home mom.

Since the kids won't go to bed, and my nerves were in the process of getting shot I decided to try this in hopes of it being therapeutic. My oldest daughter is dancing around the room singing bad girls song. Yeah I know...I won't watch that show with her awake and in the room anymore. Before I actually started writing this, I was trying to set up the visuals for my blog...you know the colors, pictures, words...yadda, yadda, yadda, I felt like I didn't know what the hell I was doing and that it was taking forever. So hopefully if and when anybody reads this, that will all be taken care of. As I type this, I'm watching one of my favorite movies...What's Love Got to Do With It? Man I LOVE that movie. Nowadays they just don't make very many good movies.

I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment